Deep and lasting cleaning of the combustion chamber, in a great majority of cases, sufficient to ensure that the level of polluting gases emitted is adequate to approve the technical inspection.It is possible to perform minor repairs of EGR and TURBO, unless there are faults due to char.
* The result is more limited compared to our superior models Maxi and Maxi – Plus.
THIS EQUIPMENT IS DESIGNED FOR INTENSIVE USE
- Emergency stop button
- LED displays for wat – amp – voltage control
- Power SMPS with frequency adjustable automatically
- SMPS equipped with automatic shutdown system due to overheating or short circuit
- Newly developed technology with production of ortho-oxyhydrogen gas increased by 50%
- Interior and exterior totally inox. Wheels
- Fully welded to the TIG with applied anticorrosion method
- Pressure control valve with automatic opening in case of need
- Internal timer regulated to 90 minutes
- Automatic thermostat and ventilation
- External bubbler anti-return
- Measurements: Height 620 mm (800 with handle) x Width 500 mm x Depth 450 mm. Weight in Vacuum – 40 KG
WHERE TO USE THE ORTO-OXYHYDROGEN GAS?
The use of our machines is very convenient and suitable for all types of engines, whether cars, vans, agricultural machinery, ships, trucks, buses, generators, irrigation pumps etc. It can be used in any engine regardless of the fossil fuel used: diesel, gasoline, LPG, biodiesel etc.
WHAT IS AND WHAT DOES THE OXYHYDROGEN GAS?
Our machines use a process of high efficiency electrolysis dissociating the oxygen and hydrogen in water, becoming the latest in a gas called orto-oxyhydrogen (commonly called HHO gas or Brown Gas).
The high calorific value of orto-oxyhydrogen gas injected into the engine, causes that the combustion temperature rises fast, causing a controlled pyrolysis that takes off, burns, breakdown and removes all carbon deposits accumulated in just 60 minutes.